The XtremeSDI-2, a stand alone PCI Express x4 plug in card, delivers extreme performance with 650MB/s transfer bus bandwidth. The XtremeSDI-2 is a dual channel PCI Express HD-SDI video capture card. This card supports SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI (including 2K Digital Film Resolution modes).
- Dual Channel PCI Express 3G/ HD/ SD capture card
- Four lane PCI Express bus with maximum data rate of 650MB/sec
- Support for all 3G/HD/SD video modes up to 1080p 60Hz
- Loop Through SDI BNC connections
- 64MB per channel, total 128MB on board frame buffer
- On board processor for real time mode and sync detection
- Audio output for each channel to an onboard SPDIF header (use with the EMS Audio Output Module)
- High performance DMA to system memory or direct to graphics memory with scatter gather
- High quality scaling (7x5 Polyphase Filter)
- Input status indicator lights
- Long range, single co-ax cable support. (150Metres capturing 1080p, 300 metres capturing SD
- 16 cropping windows per capture channel
- VigiControl - Wall Control support and SDK
Number of inputs: 2
Simultanous Capture: Yes
Capture sources: SD-SDI (480i/576i), HD-SDI (up to 1080i), 3G-SDI (up to 1080p, 2k Digital Cinema modes
Max resolution: 2x 2048x1556 at 24fps, 2x 1920x1080 at 60fps
Multi-Card support: Yes
The XtremeSDI-2, a standalone PCIe x4 plug in card (can be used in x8, x16 slots), delivers extreme performance with 650MB/s transfer bus bandwidth. This high industrial performance makes the Xtreme series ideal for a wide range of applications. The XtremeSDI-2 has two capture channel supporting 2x 2048x1556 at 24fps, 2x 1920x1080 at 60fps resolutions. The XtremeSDI-2 captures video modes SD-SDI (480i/576i), HD-SDI (up to 1080i) and 3G-SDI (up to 1080p, 2k Digital Cinema. This data is then copied using Direct Memory Access (DMA) to the host system for display, storage or streaming. The included application includes option to either transfer video data direct to the graphics card thereby increasing performance or to transfer video data to the graphics card via system memory.
The XtremeRGB is supplied with a stand-alone software application, simply connect your external DVI or Analog source into the card, run the XtremeRGB application to automatically detect the video source format and display the captured video in a window on your desktop. For multiple inputs the application can be executed multiple times, each capture is displayed in its own independent desktop window. The captured video data is displayed in a desktop window with/without menu/borders, can be resized up/down, overlapped and/or maximized to full screen display.
The EMS application also enables you to configure the timing and format of the input sources as well as brightness, contrast, hue etc ...
For streaming applications EMS include WDM drivers, hence any Directshow compatible software can be used such as, Windows Media Encoder/Expression, VLC, Vidblaster, HDwave, Watchout, Adobe Connect etc ., the XtemeSDI-2 is an ideal solution for applications that require the capture of multiple video sources in real-time.
Software Development Kit (SDK) for developers/integrators
The XtremeRGB is supplied with a powerful SDK for own application development, many source code examples are included to help reduce the development time.
Also included are Directshow source code examples.