8x PAL or NTSC video formats or 8x S-video
The XtremeRGB-Ex8 is an eight channel PCIe capture card and can capture up to 8x 720x576x16bit from eight simultaneous capture channels for real time video overlays.
- 8 channel Simultaneous Composite/S-Video capture cchannels.
- 4 Lane PCIe bus with a maximum data rate of 480MB/sec
- Capture support for 8x PAL or NTSC video formats or 8x S-video
- Single field or de-interlacing.
- Automatic video mode detection and no signal detection
- Adjustments for colour, brightness and contrast, saturation and hue
- Up to 16 cards per system for 128 video channels
- Using the XtremeVision graphics card, video windows can be positioned and sized anywhere on the wall with no restrictions.
- Video pass-through connector (16 inputs to 16 outputs)
- Two cropping and scaling windows per capture channel
- Data Transfer at 480MB/s
- Supports up to 16 windows with any mix of input channels
- WDM Streaming driver support
- SDK available for OEM customers
- OS Support: Windows® XP Professional (x86 and x64), Windows® Server 2003 (x86 and x64), Windows Vista® (x86 and x64), Windows® Server 2008 (x86 and x64) and Windows 7
Simultanous Capture: Yes
Multi-Card support: Yes
Capture sources: 8 x Composite / S-Video
Max resolution: 8x 720 x 576 x 16bit PAL/NTSC Composite The XtremeRGB-Ex8, a standalone PCIe x4 plug in card (can be used in x8, x16 slots), delivers extreme performance with 480MB/s transfer bus bandwidth. This high industrial performance makes the XtremeRGB series ideal for a wide range of applications. The XtremeRGB-Ex8 has eight composite inputs 720 x 576, 16-bit. The XtremeRGB-Ex8 captures the Analog data and triple buffers it into on-board storage. This data is then copied using Direct Memory Access (DMA) to the host system for display, storage or streaming. The included application includes option to either transfer video data direct to the graphics card thereby increasing performance or to transfer video data to the graphics card via system memory.
The XtremeRGB is supplied with a stand-alone software application, simply connect your external Analog sources into the card, run the XtremeRGB application to automatically detect the video source format and display the captured video in a window on your desktop. For multiple inputs the application can be executed multiple times, each capture is displayed in its own independent desktop window. The captured video data is displayed in a desktop window with/without menu/borders, can be resized up/down, overlapped and/or maximized to full screen display.
The EMS application also enables you to configure the timing and format of the input sources as well as brightness, contrast, hue etc ...
For streaming applications EMS include WDM drivers, hence any Directshow compatible software can be used such as, Windows Media Encoder/Expression, VLC, Vidblaster, HDwave, Watchout, Adobe Connect etc ...
The XtemeRGB-Ex5 is an ideal solution for applications that require the capture of multiple Composite video sources in real-time.
Software Development Kit (SDK) for developers/integrators
The XtremeRGB is supplied with a powerful SDK for own application development, many source code examples are included to help reduce the development time.
Also included are Directshow source code examples.