- Dual channel DVI/VGA capture card (PCI-Express)
- Four Lane PCIe bus with a maximum data rate of 480MB/sec
- Maximum analog RGB capture resolution of 2048 x 1536 x 24bit
- Maximum DVI capture resolution of 1920 x 1080 x 24bit
- On card processor for real time mode and sync detection
- Support for multiple cards allowing up to 32 capture channels. (32 cards)
- Direct DMA driver software and Streaming driver
- High quality down scaling
- Support for YUV 4:2:2, RGB 5:5:5, 5:6:5 and 8:8:8 video formats
- High performance DMA to system memory or direct to graphics memory with scatter gather
- Support for separate H/V sync, Composite sync or Sync on Green
- 16 cropping windows per capture channel
- Includes WDM streaming drivers and the EMS XtremeRGB application software.
- Fully integrated with the EMS Wall Control software for video wall applications.
- XtremeRGB-Ex2 is also optimized for operation with the EMS range of graphics cards.
- Support for Windows XP/ Server 2003.
- EMS SDK included for software developers and also Directshow samples.
Number of inputs: 2
Simultanous Capture: Yes
Capture sources: 2x Direct DVI, or HDMI, VGA, Component via supplied adapters.
Max resolution: DVI/HDMI up to 1920x1200 24bit at 60Hz, VGA/RGB: 2048 x 1536 x 24bit
Multi-Card support: Yes
The XtremeRGB-Ex2, a standalone PCIe x4 plug in card (can be used in x8, x16 slots), delivers extreme performance with 650MB/s transfer bus bandwidth. This high industrial performance makes the XtremeRGB series ideal for a wide range of applications.?The XtremeRGB-Ex2 has two capture channel supporting up to 1920x1080 DVI (1920x1200 with reduced blanking) or 2048x1536 VGA resolutions. The XtremeRGB-Ex2 captures the Analog/DVI data and triple buffers it into on-board storage. This data is then copied using Direct Memory Access (DMA) to the host system for display, storage or streaming. The included application includes option to either transfer video data direct to the graphics card thereby increasing performance or to transfer video data to the graphics card via system memory.
The XtremeRGB is supplied with a stand-alone software application, simply connect your external DVI or Analog source into the card, run the XtremeRGB application to automatically detect the video source format and display the captured video in a window on your desktop. For multiple inputs the application can be executed multiple times, each capture is displayed in its own independent desktop window. The captured video data is displayed in a desktop window with/without menu/borders, can be re-sized up/down, overlapped and/or maximized to full screen display.
The XtremeRGB?application also enables you to configure the timing and format of the input sources as well as brightness, contrast, hue etc ...
For streaming applications Xtremergb.com?include WDM drivers, hence any Directshow compatible software can be used such as, Windows Media Encoder/Expression, VLC, Vidblaster, HDwave, Watchout, Adobe Connect etc ...
The XtemeRGB-Ex2 is an ideal solution for applications that require the capture of multiple DVI/HDMI/VGA or Component sources in real-time.
Software Development Kit (SDK) for developers/integrators
The XtremeRGB is supplied with a powerful SDK for own application development, many source code examples are included to help reduce the development time.
Also included are Directshow source code examples.