EMS iVu9s-Pro Video Wall Controller
- 9 DVI outputs from 640x480 to 1920x1200 with a local loop out for monitoring
- Supports input rotation
- PIP, side-by-side (PAP), full screen modes and adjustable size & position through software
- Resize, position, flip, zoom output video
- Each DVI output has and independent controllable display area
- User-selectable output settings, up to 1920x1200
- Image parameters and layouts are automatically saved in flash non-volatile memory of the device and can be recalled for later use
- Several image parameters and layouts can be saved in computers and can be loaded for later use
- Software control through RS-232 and Ethernet
- Firmware upgradable for new features and technology enhancements
- Supports one of HDMI input resolution up to 4K2K, other inputs up to 1080p/WUXGA
- PCIE-interface add-on card design
- Supports DVI/HDMI, VGA and Component input format from 640x480 to 1920x1200, interfaced or progressive
- Perfectly as a video screen splitter, a video converter and a video switcher
- Can be cascaded to obtain more displays
- HDCP compliant
- Advanced video de-interlacer for improving 480i and 576i SD video input
- 2.5 RU size
The EMS iVu9s-Pro 9-Display 4K2K Video Wall Processor is a powerful, most cost effective, and fully real time data/video processor for multiple flat panel displays or projectors. EMS iVu9s-Pro can support up to 12 DVI/HDMI outputs to expand the spectrum of video wall applications. With add-on card design concept, users can therefore adjust the number of output ports based on different scenarios. Meantime, with the very same chassis of EMS iVu9-Pro, the bandwidth of the video, the controllability of the module, and the input complexity can be further explored to either cost down the project budget or enhance with the new features from the new I/O cards.
Thru digital transmission, the quality of the outcome videos is guaranteed. The output display is grained up to 255 by 255 squares. Virtually any setups for the display layout can be possible by the provided software.
The EMS iVu9s-Pro allows you to input DVI/HDMI, VGA, Component, wherever positions and whatever sizes you want for viewing. The embedded scaler converts signals from two of input sources to match the native resolution of monitors, flat panel displays, projectors as well as user-selectable output settings up to WUXGA (1920x1200). The EMS iVu9s-Pro sends the resulting processed video thru DVI/HDMI interface to the connected monitors/projectors based on the display layout. The layout can be readily modified to fit your applications and optimize visual effects. Typical applications include digital signage, and broadcasting/education/ surveillance systems etc.