USB Capture HDMI Gen 2 Dongle One channel HD Capture Dongle HDMI + embedded audio .. Product #: USB Capture Gen 2 Dongle Regular price: $229.00 $229.00 In Stock
USB Capture HDMI Gen 2 Dongle
USB Capture HDMI Gen 2 Dongle video capture dongle
Plug & Play no drivers required
The USB Capture HDMI Gen 2 video capture dongle can capture various HD and DVI video sources with resolutions up to 1920x1200p @ 60fps. The VC100DUSB-HDMI adopts the USB 3.0 interface, which can realize high-speed transmission. The device gets power from the PC directly and has no need of extra power adapter, which enables it to be carried easily. You can capture high-quality non-compressed 1080 HD video by this mobile capture device.
- Compatible with various USB 3.0 chipsets (Intel, Renesas, ASMedia, Fresco Logic), compatible with expended USB 3.0 via PCIe Gen1.1 x1
- Compatible with USB 2.0
- Compatible operating systems: Windows (7, 8, 8.1), Linux (kernel version 2.6.38 and above), OS X (10.8 and above)
- Support APIs, such as Windows: DirectShow, DirectSound, Linux: V4L2, ALSA, OS X: QuickTime
- Support software including Windows Media Encoder (Windows), Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder (Windows, OS X), Real Producer Plus (Windows), VLC (Windows, OS X, Linux), QuickTime Broadcaster (OS X), QuickTime Player (OS X), Wirecast (Windows, OS X) and etc…
Excellent Video Processing
- Support up to 1920x1200p60 (CVT-RB) Video Input
- Video output support up to 1920x1200p60 in YUY2
- Video output support up to 1920x1200p60 in RGB24
- The process of video and audio is done by the dongle and will not occupy CPU.
Flexible and Friendly Features
- Connect multiple dongles to one machine
- Enable the up/down conversion of video resolution, frame rate and audio sampling rate
- Support brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, and other screen adjustment functions
- The HDMI video capture meets UVC standard, support YUV 4:2:2 (YUY2) or RGB 4:4:4 (RGB24) video output
- The HDMI video capture meets UAC standard and 48KHz PCM stereo audio output
- The video processing engine can be updated via firmware without changing the hardware.
- Automatically detect and de-interlace signals
Easy to Use
- No need to install drivers in Windows, Linux, and OS X, real plug and play.
- Automatically determine the input video format and automatically convert it to the specified output size and frame rate.
- Automatically determine the input audio formats and automatically convert it to 48 KHz PCM stereo audio.
- 64MB DDR2 Onboard memory, it can effectively conduct video frame buffer and USB transfer flow control to avoid interruption or error images when the USB transmission bandwidth is occupied.
- Pass through 7x24h continuous high load tests in high and low temperatures (0-50 degrees)